https://benefitaccount.eu website owner and administrator is Benefit Account Ltd. – Bulgarian based accounting and bookkeeping company, operating across EU and the USA. As an accounting company, Benefit Account is a licensed Personal data administrator.
Headquarters and address of management: Bulgaria, Burgas.
Information about the personal data laws and regulations
Head office and registered address of the Bulgarian Commission for Personal data protection: city of Sofia 1592, 2 Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Phone number: 02 915 3 518
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Information regarding GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
Personal data collecting and processing
- BenefitAccount.eu gathers personal information via contact forms, by phone or e-mail.
- BenefitAccount.eu has three contact forms that are available to the visitor only to facilitate the act of placing an enquiry and attempting contact with our team.
- All personal data is submitted voluntarily and by the power of the person’s free will.
- All personal data is treated as confidential, according to national and international laws and regulation.
- All personal data (name and contact information) is treated exclusively for a specific purpose, to process your request.
“Cookies” are small text files that are sent from the websites you visit to the visitor’s computer or device. The role of these small files is to collect information about the use of the site by the user in order to be recognized and to improve the functionality of the site and work with it. Through this type of recognition of visitors who have visited the website, the visitor cannot be personally identified. The information collected by cookies most often includes:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which the visitor accesses the platform;
- type of device from which the visitor enters the site; (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.);
- type of operating system;
- browser type;
- actions taken by users – pages visited, the frequency of visits to the website; the length of time a page is left, etc.
More information about what cookies are, you can see at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. Please note that if you set your site not to collect and send cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of this site.
Web services we use
Web services offered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) – Google Analytics is used to compile statistics on visitors to our site.
Who we share your data with
Benefit Account Ltd. does not share personal data with third parties except by request from the law enforcement, according to and by the procedures, stated in national and international laws and regulations.
How long we retain your data
All personal data, collected through this website is being deleted after 5-year period, except for the personal data of current clients and partners that Benefit Account Ltd. is working with.
What rights you have over your data
You may request to receive free information about the personal data collected about you. You can at any time refuse to have your personal data collected and processed, as well as request that it be forgotten via e-mail.